Become an Innovative Leader and Manager
Antioch University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is an affordable program that provides a knowledgeable foundation to understand and lead change in a shifting, globally oriented world. This bachelor’s completion program develops your skills for innovative leadership in business management for only $350 per credit, helping you to quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact.
In this comprehensive, authentic study of management you will gain the skills and understanding to build a positive workplace. You will examine management situations from a systemic perspective and address human, organizational, and community issues; enhance leadership skills; and explore how to diagnose problems and intervene effectively with both individual and group situations. You will also learn how to increase productivity and how to effectively engage the workforce in making important management decisions. This program focuses on the human aspects of management, in line with Antioch’s learner-centric philosophy. Understanding the people at the root of business is the key to effective leadership and successful business operations.
As a graduate of Antioch’s management degree completion program, you will exhibit the wide range of professional competencies for skillful management, including
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- An understanding of multicultural diversity in the business environment
- The ability to develop strategies to cope with rapid change
- An awareness of the need for ethics and values at the core of business management
- An awareness of the social, political, and economic issues that affect the future of business management
- Competence in traditional management areas of accounting, finance, marketing, economic, and production
Students pursuing a BA in Management may select an area of focus.
- Healthcare Administration: This focus is designed to prepare students for management and leadership roles in the healthcare field. Students will apply business and management practices to relevant economic, political, and ethical issues in American healthcare. They will also gain crucial experience and make professional contacts through applied learning experience in regional healthcare businesses. Healthcare is a growing field and this degree prepares students to grow with it.
- Data Analytics: This focus provides management students the background and skills to apply data analytic techniques and tools to ethical decision-making. It bridges the world of management and technology to advance an organization’s goals and mission.
- Project Management: Our online program also incorporates studies in the growing field of project management, an area of expertise many organizations value and rely on for smooth operation. Build these skills through our robust selection of electives in areas such as project management cost and scheduling, quality management, and risk management.
This curriculum also include AU Connected’s Interdisciplinary Core courses, which will help you develop the integral thinking required to understand and lead change in a shifting, globally oriented world, linking personal experience and understanding of self to the universal human experience. These courses will build a foundation to help you become an empathetic leader, capable of inspiring social action and making a positive impact in the world.
This fully online management degree completion program accelerates your progress toward graduation by applying transfer credits from earlier college-level work. Our online platform gives you the flexibility to work on your degree when and where it is most convenient for you, allowing you to maintain your current personal and professional commitments while preparing for your career advancement.
Learn how you can gain the skills to become an innovative leader in business management. Complete the request more information form or call 855-792-1049.